Witch Craft: DIY Moon Phase Clock
Just in time for tomorrow's new moon solar eclipse, this hand painted clock will keep you on schedule even when mercury is in retrograde!
- Acrylic Paint (black and white)
- Paint brushes
- Hanging kit
- Circle stencil
- Paint the face of the clock black
- Using the circle stencil and a pencil, lightly sketch the moon phases onto the face of the clock. I started at 12 then went to 3,6,9 o'clock and filled in between. I looked at the image of the moon phases (below) as a source to guide me
- Once you are satisfied with the placement of the phases, start painting.
- Draw or print images of little stars on card stock paper and cut them out. Attach to the hands of the clock if you wish
- Install the clock hands and mechanism as directed on the package. Then install the hanging kit on the back.
- Hang your clock and remember: it's just a phase!
Make it Magic:
While setting your clock, set your intentions for being more productive, being on time, or whatever it is you would like to improve in your life. Remember that life is not all about numbers. Our lives wax and wane just like the moon.
Remember to tag your magical creations @magickal_michelle and #makingmagic
*Please note this post contains affiliate links (amazon) where you can buy the materials used for this product