Witch Craft: Agate Slice Clutch Bag
I was so inspired when I found this image of an agate slice window on Pinterest! I love the way the light shines through the agate and glass and I thought, "wow how magical would this be as a bag?" Alas, comes the agate slice clutch purse. It comes together fairly quickly and easily and while the cost of the materials may be a bit high, it is worth it to have such a magical and unique accessory in your collection. To make your own, read on!
- Open your clutch purse and lay out the agate slices in your desired pattern on the inside of the bag
- One by one, remove an agate slice and apply a thin, even layer of glue around the outside edge of the slice. I used the tip of a paintbrush to spread it out a bit
- Carefully place each agate slice back into position on the inside of the clutch
- Once you have glued all the slices onto one side, prop the clutch open (I used my stapler) and let dry for at least 24-48 hours before repeating the steps on the other side
- Once both sides have dried for a day or so, your clutch is ready to go. I felt like the clasp looked a little sad so I found an amethyst jewel (thanks to my jewelry designer BFF) and glued it on top
There you have it! You can attach the chain that came with the bag, or leave it as a clutch. Either way, you'll have gorgeous new bag to swoon over!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links to Amazon, where you can buy all the materials for this project.