Tattooed Intention Candles
I've always used prayer candles in spell work and art work. The 99 cent store has them in every color and they burn for days! I made a collection of intention candles with metallic temporary tattoos and they look amazing. This craft is super simple. If you can apply a temporary tattoo, you can create a gorgeous intention candle.
- Make sure the candle is clean and dust free before you apply the tattoos
- Apply the tattoos according to the instructions on the package
- Be patient and remove the wet cloth and tattoo backing slowly. Because you are applying the tattoos to a smooth surface and not skin, the tattoos don't cling as well but you can gently help it stick to the candle
- I used the long bracelet tattoos around the top and bottom of the candle and used the rounder shapes and figures in the center
Make it Magick
- Focus your energy while creating
- Create a candle for a special purpose or ritual that requires a long- burning candle
- Use different colored candles for different correspondences
Show off your magical creations by posting it with the #makingmagic and check out my Instagram @magickal_michelle for more magic & inspiration!
*Please note this post contains affiliate links*