Moon Phase Painted Pot
This is a project that was inspired by last weeks Pink Full Moon. I was filled with creative enegery and I used the pot during ritual. Now since I've transferred the seedlings into the Earth, it is a home for my little pink plant that matches the pot perfectly.
To make your own painted flower pot, read on!
- Terra cotta pot
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
- Potting soil
- Seeds or a homeless plant
- Layer 2-3 paint colors onto the bottom of the pot. Use the foam brush to blend the colors together creating an ombre effect. Continue up to the top lip of the pot
- Paint the top lip of the pot black
- Sketch the phases of the moon onto the top of the pot in pencil
- Paint the phases of the moon. I also mixed darker and lighter shades of pink to make the moon appear more moony
- I added the moon face and stars as an afterthought but I'm glad I ddi!
- Fill the pot with soil and add your seeds or your plant and top with a crystal if you'd like
- I planted under the light of the pink full moon and also poured my intentions into my planting. As the plant grows, my spell manifests!
Plant some magic!