Witch Craft: DIY Ouija Board Tray
Serving up some spooky decor with this Ouija board tray.
I've seen a few Ouija board serving trays popping up in Target and Home Goods but since I already have a wooden tray (that I've spray painted a bunch of times), I figured I could just make my own...so I did! You can too, just follow the simple steps below and get craftin'!
- Any old tray
- Black spray paint
- Mod Podge and a brush
- A print out of an Ouija Board (I've included one for you below)
- Measure the inside of the tray to figure out what size you want to print your image. Since my image was larger than 8.5x11, I had it printed at Staples on 11x17 paper and it was probably a higher quality print than I would have gotten at home anyway.
- Spray paint your tray in a well ventilated area.
- While you wait for your tray to dry, cut out the Ouija Board image
- Once the tray is completely dry, spread a layer of Mod Podge in the area where you want to place the image and smooth down the Ouija Board print-out, making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Let dry for a few minutes and then spread another layer of Mod Podge over the inside bottom of the tray to seal it. Let dry
- Serve up some Halloween treats or use it to keep your magickal tools upon